Aging/Disabilities Case Manager
JOB TITLE: Aging/Disabilities Case Manager
LOCATION: FIVCO ADD Office
REPORTS TO: Homecare/PDS Co-Director
SALARY RANGE: $14/Hour
WORK HOURS : 37.5 hours per week/M-F
General Summary: Performs in-home visits to assess/reassess clients in the Homecare and Medicaid waiver programs and perform related duties as required. Travel throughout the five county service area (Boyd, Carter, Elliott, Greenup and Lawrence counties) as assigned.
- Act as case manager for Homecare and/or Medicaid waiver clients and all duties that case management entails.
- Perform in-home eligibility assessments and reassessments.
- Monitor clients with face-to-face in-home visits as required by individual programs.
- Links clients with proper resources.
- Negotiates and prepares care plans.
- Initiates any corrective action.
- For PDS clients, provides training information, processes time sheets and works closely with the finance officer to provide accurate billing information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance – single plan, County Employee Retirement System
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in social work , psychology, sociology or a field relevant to human services; or a bachelors’ degree in nursing with current license, or a two year RN with an additional two years of experience working with the elderly/disabled and current license. Must be able to pass any required drug test, criminal background check and new hire physical exam. Valid driver’s license required.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Sherry McDavid, 32 Fivco Court, Grayson, KY 41143